- Switch the printer off
- Press and hold resume Button (triangle in the circle) and click “Power” button. green led should be on
- hold the Power button, release Resume Button.
- Without releasing the Power Button, push twice “Resume” button and then release Both Buttons.
- Push “Resume” for four times then Push “Power” button, to confirm the selected action (reset counter absorber).
- Switch off the printer and switch on again
Friday, May 14, 2010
There are some ways in resetting Canon Pixma MP210 and Canon Pixma MP220. Follow the instructions correctly: